The promoter is Visit Herts whose registered office is at 10 Best Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2JB
• To enter the competition, you must be: a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required.
• Employees (or family members of employees) of Visit Herts or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• To enter the competition, you must complete the entry form on the competition page.
The rules of the competition and the prizes are as follows:
The Prizes awarded to the winner includes:
The Prizes do not include:
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions
Wizarding World™ characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Wizarding World™ Publishing Rights © JKR.
The competition opens at 00:00 on 20th December 2021 and closes 23:59 on 20th December 2021. The winner will be selected at random and contacted on the 21st December 2021 by email.
• If the winner does not respond within 24 hours of the notification being sent, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and re-draw an alternative winner.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The decision of Visit Herts in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Visit Herts is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• Visit Herts reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the Visit Herts control.
• No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered.
• The prizes are non-transferable.
• Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prizes with others of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Unless otherwise stated, prizes do not include any personal expenditure or other incidental costs other than those agreed by Visit Herts.
• Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• If Visit Herts has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of winner(s) or any entry), Visit Herts reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entry, entrant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Visit Herts does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
• Visit Herts is not responsible for the safety of any person(s) participating in winning experiences.
• Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Visit Herts and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponements or cancellations of the competition; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize; c) any act or default of any third party supplier.
• By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• By entering this competition, you consent to Visit Herts collecting and processing your data in order to determine a competition winner. You will not receive any additional information from us or partners unless you opt-in to these.
• If you also opt-in individually to receive email updates from any third parties associated with this competition, you consent for us to share your data with the parties you have selected and for them to send you promotional emails only in the future. They should give you the option to unsubscribe at any time.
• If you opt-in to receive email updates from our competition partners, please ensure you read their specific privacy policies to understand how they will handle your data
Once the winner’s details have been confirmed by email to Visit Herts, the contact details will be passed onto the business who’s prize it is that day to arrange the prize.