Visit Herts is the official tourism service for Hertfordshire, working with attractions, accommodation and destinations across the county to promote Hertfordshire to local, national and international visitors. Visit Herts (part of destination management specialists Go To Places Ltd) works in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council and Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership, as well as the county’s district councils, transport providers and tourism businesses.
If you are interested in becoming a full Visit Herts partner, please contact our business development team: email@example.com
We are currently looking to recruit a Destination Manager to join our team at Visit Herts. Please take a look at the job description and apply here.
If you would like your attraction, accommodation or event to be listed on VisitHerts.co.uk, please download and complete one of the attached forms and send it, with images, to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT OUR PARTNERS
Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership is one of 39 LEPs across the country tasked by the Government to drive forward sustainable economic growth – with local business, education providers, the third sector and the public sector working together to achieve this. It aims to create the right conditions to “accelerate business-led economic growth in Hertfordshire” and for the county to become a world-leading economy; one of the top three in the country outside London.
Hertfordshire County Council is the upper-tier local authority for the county of Hertfordshire, and provides vital services to residents including schools, libraries, environmental services, roads, service for children and vulnerable people.
Govia currently runs three UK rail franchises GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway), Southeastern and London Midland and is the UK’s busiest rail operator, currently providing c.35% of all passenger journeys. It is a joint venture between the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis, two substantial and successful transport companies in their own right. Govia has extensive experience running complex and challenging rail operations, managing significant change programmes, and it has introduced more new train fleets in the UK than any other operator.
Other Visit Herts partners include:
• Brocket Hall
• The Cromwell Hotel, Stevenage
• DeVere Theobalds Park Hotel
• The Grove
• Holiday Inn Elstree
• Laura Ashley Hotel The Manor at Elstree
• Marriott Hanbury Manor Hotel
• Pendley Manor Hotel
• Celtic Harmony
• Caravan and Motorhome Club
• The Camping and Caravanning Club
• Elstree Studios
• Frogmore Paper Mill
• Hatfield House
• The Henry Moore Foundation
• Knebworth House
• Paradise Wildlife Park
• St Albans Cathedral
• The Snow Centre
• Vertigo Adventures
• Vibrant Partnerships (Lee Valley)
• Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
• Willows Activity Farm
• Govia Thameslink
• Creative England
• The Galleria
• Dacorum Borough Council
• East Hertfordshire District Council
• Hertsmere Borough Council
• Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation
• St Albans City and District Council
• Stevenage Borough Council
• Three Rivers District Council
• Watford Borough Council
• Watford BID
• Hertfordshire County Council
• Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
Hertfordshire’s Cambridge Economic Impact Model
- Click here to look at our most recent Cambridge Model Economic Impact Research results.